Amazing News! We are resuming in person classes on Tuesday, August 3rd! We will be opening with a reduced schedule (see below) for the month of August to slowly ease back into things.
In addition, our “Park Flows” will continue at the local park on Western Ave here in Schomberg on Tuesday + Thursday evenings at 7pm. For these classes you may use any existing membership or drop ins may be purchased on the MINDBODY app for $12.00 plus hst.
The comfort and safety of our teachers, staff, and students is our number one priority. Please review and become familiar with the following new guidelines which have been put into effect with everyone’s best interest in mind:
*Before coming to the studio, please – PRINT AND SIGN our COVID-19 ACKNOWLEDGEMENT & LIABILITY WAIVER and bring along with you to class.
ANYONE unwell or showing symptoms will NOT be allowed in the studio, also ANYONE who has travelled in the last 14 days. Before class, you will be asked a series of COVID-19 related questions.
• Masks/Face Coverings are mandatory in the common areas of the studio including the washroom- Mask wearing is OPTIONAL DURING class
• Wait outside or in your car policy- there will be no waiting in the studio, the door will be unlocked prior to class and you will be asked to enter one at a time respecting social distancing
• Hand Sanitizing Station upon entry to the studio
• No Pin Pad sign in- staff will sign you in behind the plexiglass
• A separate COVID related waiver will be signed after your hands are carefully sanitized upon entry
• No WALK-INS will be permitted
• All sign-in must be done PRIOR to class on MINDBODY
• PRE-PAYMENT ONLINE on our new website is highly recommended to minimize any unnecessary contact at the front desk (see below)
• Class size will be capped at 6 members for the time being
• No change room access for the time being
• No water cooler use- bring your own pre-filled water bottled please
• No props- option to bring your own- this may be a long term policy as many studios have decided to sell off their props, more info to follow on this.
• No mat spray will be available
• No library books will be signed out for the time being
• Boutique Items- if you are interested, please ask our staff for assistance
• Only one door will be used for entry/exit to the practice room, and we ask that you respectfully social distance as you leave the room
• Sanitize your hands AFTER class
•High Touch surfaces will be sanitized after each class
• Washroom will be sanitized periodically throughout the day, however if you choose to use the washroom, you are kindly asked to use the provided paper towel and disinfectant to carefully wipe down the flush button, faucet and inside/outside doorknobs
• Please practice careful handwashing after using the washroom
**Online sign-in is HIGHLY recommended to those who hold a credit on their account as we do have a room capacity. If you DO NOT hold an active membership/class passes, please click BUY to purchase online, then continue to this page to secure your spot online. Setup for your online account must now be done IN PERSON at Country Zen.